Chicken and Shrimp Quesadillas
*requires overnight marinate.
What you’ll need:
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 large shrimp
2 cups shredded cheese (whatever kind you like. I used Mexican blend)
and parsley for garnish (optional)
4 tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons paprika
5 teaspoons ground cumin
3 teaspoons salt
3 teaspoons black pepper
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions: 1. Seasoning chicken with 2 tablespoons taco seasoning and shrimp with 1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning (adjust if want more).
Let marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
2. When ready to use bring meats to room temperature.
3. Heat large nonstick skillet to med-high and add olive oil. Just enough to cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Place chicken in skillet and cook 6 minutes per side. Only flip once. 6 minutes is enough time to cook both sides thoroughly.
5. Remove chicken from pan and add shrimp. Cook 4 minutes per side. Again, only flipping once. 6. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes so that the juices can distribute and the chicken won’t dry out. Slice horizontally and then vertically or shred with 2 forks. Whichever you prefer.
7. Rough chop shrimp.
8. In quesadilla shell add ¾ cup chopped chicken and ¼ cup shredded cheese. You can add more if desired.
9. Preheat nonstick griddle to 350 degrees and cook for 5 minutes per side. Only flipping once.
10. Remove from heat.
Serve with your favorite condiments and enjoy!!!
You can also try this recipe with steak for a more heartier meal.
Boogie by Peyruis @peyruis Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs youtu.be/Mkz2x-4dvUw ------------------------------ • Contact the artist: @peyruis www.facebook.com/Peyruis-7387... www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-L...